By Wikipedia definition, a mountain man is a male trapper and explorer who lives in the wilderness. One of the most famous of the Mountain Men (at least by our town of Williams' standards) was William Sherley "Old Bill" Williams (January 3, 1787 - March 1849). He was a noted mountain man and frontiersman. He served as an interpreter for the government, and led several expeditions in the West. Fluent in several languages, he lived with the Osage, where he married the daughter of a chief, and with the Ute.
Needs of the trapper were simple and solid and this themed experience reflects those attributes.
- Tax is included in price
- One room with queen-size bed
- Private bathroom with shower only
- Dresser and writing table with one chair
- Sleeps two comfortably
- Pets are allowed for a fee of $10 per pet per night.
- 2 bottled water with glasses
- Free Satellite T.V.
- Free WiFi
- All rooms are themed differently
- Check-In: 3 PM MST; Check-Out: 11 AM MST