First came the miners to work in the mine,
Next came the ladies who lived on the line.
– Old Western Mining Adage
It seems like an inevitable chain of events and one of many that created the legends and lore of the Old West.
Though all manner of brothels, cat-houses, and cribs thrived throughout the American West, those "parlor houses” that were elegantly furnished and having the most beautiful and desirable women, were obviously the most profitable. [source]
The mural on the wall of this bordello-themed room is from a painting of the same name by Lee Durbin.
- Tax is included in price
- One room with queen size bed
- Private bathroom with nice size bath tub and shower
- Vanity to sit and put makeup on
- Love seat and small table
- Armoire for clothes and an end table
- Sleeps two comfortably
- Pets are allowed for a fee of $10 per pet per night.
- 2 bottled water with glasses
- Free Satellite T.V.
- Free WiFi
- All rooms are themed differently
- Check-In: 3 PM MST; Check-Out: 11 AM MST