"Go West, young man!"
This simple phrase was a mantra of the time and drove the American Frontier westward. Trappers and hunters moved ahead of settlers and hunted not only wildlife but for gold and silver in the Arizona landscape.
After a stretch of time in the wilderness, an accommodation such as this was a welcome retreat.
- Tax is included in price
- Double room both with (2) queen size beds
- Private bathroom with jetted bathtub and shower
- Electric fireplace in both rooms
- Writing table with two chairs
- Two electric fireplaces
- Sleeps four comfortably
- Pets are allowed for a fee of $25 per pet per night (effective August 1, 2021).
- 2 bottled water with glasses;
- Free Satellite T.V.;
- Free WiFi;
- All rooms are themed differently;
- Check-In: 2 PM MST in the Saloon;
- Check-Out: 11 AM MST.