"Go West, young man!"
This simple phrase was a mantra of the time and drove the American Frontier westward. Trappers and hunters moved ahead of settlers and hunted not only wild life but for gold and silver in the Arizona landscape.
After a stretch of time in the wilderness, an accommodation such as this was a welcome retreat.
- Tax is included in price
- Double room both with (2) queen size beds
- Private bathroom with jetted bath tub and shower
- Electric fireplace in both rooms
- Writing table with two chairs
- Two electric fireplaces
- Sleeps four comfortably
- Pets are allowed for a fee of $10 per pet per night.
- (4) Breakfasts are included, available at the Branding Iron Restaurant next door featuring the best breakfast this side of the Grand Canyon!
- 2 bottled water with glasses
- Free Satellite T.V.
- Free WI Fi
- All rooms are themed differently
- Check-In: 2 PM MST; Check-Out: 11 AM MST