You enter the Hacienda Suite and step back to a time when plantation, mine, and factory owners enjoyed such a living space. They appreciated the warmth of the hearth after a long day managing their estate. The owner of a hacienda was termed an hacendado.In popular culture, haciendas are often portrayed in telenovelas, such as A Escrava Isaura. In this two-room suite, you can step back to such times and accommodations.
- Tax is included in price
- Double room; one room has a king size bed and the other room a queen
- Private bathroom with jetted bath tub and shower
- Mini bar with sink and small refrigerator
- Electric fireplace
- Patio outside with table and 4 chairs
- Sleeps five comfortably
- Pets are allowed for a fee of $25 per pet per night (effective August 1, 2021).