You enter the Hacienda Suite and step back to a time when plantation, mine, and factory owners enjoyed such a living space. They appreciated the warmth of the hearth after a long day managing their estate. The owner of a hacienda was termed an hacendado.
In popular culture, haciendas are often portrayed in telenovelas, such as A Escrava Isaura. In this two-room suite, you can step back to such times and accommodations.
- Tax is included in price
- Double room; one room has a king size bed and the other room a queen
- Private bathroom with jetted bath tub and shower
- Mini bar with sink and small refrigerator
- Electric fireplace
- Patio outside with table and 4 chairs
- Sleeps five comfortably
- Pets are allowed for a fee of $10 per pet per night.
- (4) Breakfasts are included, available at the Branding Iron Restaurant next door featuring the best breakfast this side of the Grand Canyon!
- 2 bottled water with glasses
- Free Satellite T.V.
- Free WI Fi
- All rooms are themed differently
- Check-In: 2 PM MST; Check-Out: 11 AM MST