The drive for expansion of the West created the need to get there faster. Railroads were dreamed of and it wasn't long before those investing in them realized that Chinese immigrants and Chinese Americans were the best laborers for this daunting task. As the men worked, they lived in camps set up along the developing rail line.
Our China Camp room evokes this theme with its Oriental flair. Our choice of "China Camp," though, came from a colorful character of the same name.
- Tax is included in price
- Single room with (2) queen-size beds
- Private bathroom with shower only
- Sleeps four comfortably
- Pets are allowed for a fee of $10 per pet per night.
- (4) Breakfasts are included, available at the Branding Iron Restaurant next door featuring the best breakfast this side of the Grand Canyon!
- 2 bottled water with glasses
- Free Satellite T.V.
- Free WI Fi
- All rooms are themed differently
- Check-In: 2 PM MST; Check-Out: 11 AM MST